1 game already on steam, looking for unity/unreal programmers and others to help with various projects

Started by
3 comments, last by Thomaze1988z 1 year, 3 months ago

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a programmer who wants to work with me on;

• My game, Stellar Warfare, which is already on steam(unity)
  • A scifi RTS inspired by Red Alert and Supreme Commander (unity)
  • A classic egyptian or medieval citybuilding game (unreal)
  • Beautiful open world cute panda platforming game (unity)

My gamedev experience and reasoning

I'm the developer of https://store.steampowered.com/app/1113030/Stellar_Warfare and so far that's been going pretty well. I'm still working on adding some features there before I want to take it out of early access. But I also have to pay my bills which is why I'm working part-time on some other things as well (im now doing gamedev fulltime, about 60 hours per week). There's various constructions for that with potential investors and business opportunities but I won't go into that here.

Currently I'm looking for a programmer who wants to join one of the projects. Some have a team, some don't, but all have a fairly good chance of success. Some will also have funding available at some point, but your main motivation shouldn't be to earn big bucks but instead to join me on this journey so that we can start making a name for ourselves in the gamedev industry. Deliver AA quality games. And more importantly to actually finish projects properly and build towards the future.

My hope is to find good people to work with so that the burden becomes a little less heavy. So that we can both benefit and work in a smart and structured manner.

Which part of the project will I tackle?

Programming (Unfortunately I have to since the output of others is usually a lot lower than mine and without programming there's no game)

• Arranging funding where possible
  • Planning
  • Marketing
  • Audio effects
  • Game design
  • 3D design and world visualization

What other roles could we use?

I don't have to tell you guys how complex the gamedev industry is. How much work there is to be done always. Currently for me its my life, which is why I can get a lot done. But it would really help if there were others who also want to build towards the future. So I'm always looking for;

• Unity/unreal programmers
  • Level designers (but only if they also implement the levels)
  • GUI artists
  • NOT looking for composers (sorry, but I get so many offers in this area while I already have good composer contacts)
  • Community managers
  • Later on in the project we could also use some voice over artists and stuff like that. But that's something I will arrange as well.

Interested?

Send me a DM or add me on Discord ^^

Game developer

Advertisement

Thomaze1988z said:
rranging funding where possible Planning Marketing Audio effects Game design 3D design and world visualization

hi, we are interesting in your music, please send us your contact information to this email to be in touch: alphagamestudio1@gmail.com

Hello,

I would like to be a part of a Unity project, if possible. It is impressive what you were able to do on your own with Stellar Warfare. I am an experienced Unity Programmer myself with over 5 years under my belt. Let me know if you are still looking for people to work with.

@buddydev Hey, tahnk you for the kind words! I'll DM you about the discord

Game developer

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement