In need of a 3D designer

Started by
2 comments, last by davidsollesse 1 year, 9 months ago

I recently started working on a game. So far so good, but I don't have any assets. I tried making some on my own but with no luck. I'm not meant for designing. That's why I came here. I'm looking for someone who can 3D design. I don't need anything spectacular just something that doesn't look like it was hit by 2 nukes. I'm a student and don't have money to offer and I work on this project to gain experience. If something good comes out of the game I pan to sell it sharing money with people who helped me. Right now it's only me but I suppose I'll need some sounds and others in the future. I don't promise any money, but I do promise that I'll continue working on the game. The game is in unity because it's easy for indie developers. If you want to help contact me on discord at GGplayz#2819

Advertisement

The game will be a real-time strategy places in medieval times where the map goes on to infinity (or a set border) and features in-depth defenses and fights.

If you're okay with someone who has experience as a Unity design lead then yeah by all means me. Though this is all assuming you're okay with asset flipping.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement