[RevShare] Looking for 3d artist, animator, and 2d artist for multiplayer 3d RPG game in Unity

Started by
6 comments, last by itsnottme 4 years, 2 months ago

Hey everyone, I am Mark and I am the founder of ExiledThunder Productions and previously developed Shadowy Contracts solo. I am now looking to expand the team with serious and experienced individuals that are looking to work on a game that has a chance in today's very competitive market. Currently the team consists of 14 people.

The game is a multiplayer 3d RPG with a realistic art. It is developed using Unity.

This will be a fantasy type world game with swords, bows, and magic. Players will be able to choose between classes and play in a team of 5 players against another team to collect gold by completing challenges, killing monsters, or other players. There will be many classes, a talent tree and other item drops to add variability to the game.

Available Roles:

Programmer (1/2) (knows multiplayer/Mirror)

3d artist (3/4)

2d artist (1/2) (UI and icons)

This is a revenue sharing project and the revenue will be calculated by the amount of work done by each person.

Feel free to ask any questions. You can send your experience or resume here or to marknasr@outlook.com or add me on Discord itsnottme#0607

Here are some of the models created so far.

Here are some concept art created.

Advertisement

Hey ther, i a unity developer for almost 10 years .

Modeler/animator/programer

This is my portfolio all made solo every aspect of it

https://shayisraeli.journoportfolio.com

I sent you req on discod

shay#2634

Will be glad to hear from you and take the animator role or anything else you need me to

@defgam

Hey, please send me a message on Discord when you log in.

Thanks.

@itsnottme Hi Mark, I can dabble around in blender pretty well(Modelling, Animation) , Can we DM about what kinda art you require?

@Thomas J Hey, sure you can DM if you like, but would be great if you add me on Discord itsnottme#0607

Bump

Bump

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement