Looking for beginners in any discipline

Started by
55 comments, last by NachoSmalls 4 years ago

Let's create together a simple 3D game with sockets using Python, and OpenGL 3. Maybe card game? For example, Durak - Wikipedia We can create the table 3D model in Blender and import it using .obj or .dae format. I found this video tutorial Tic-tac-toe multiplayer in pygame I can create a git repo on GitHub and we can study how to write a code together.

Tutorials to start:

Advertisement

Thank you for your attention, but i`m looking for conceptual work (game concept, universe and game mechanic). I`m not a coder, i think it`s too late for me ;)

If you still take one more into the boat, I have Basic Knowledge in C++ and C#, have some experience with Unity and blender and I can compose a bit.

However I've never finished a game before because I've Always set my Goals to high

I'd love to join this project and gather experience with other Beginners.

My discord: Byter#8059

I have dabbled with game development for several years now, but I have never completed anything serious. A few times in the past I worked as a freelancer, but It looks like the projects I was payed to help with have unfortunately been abandoned and never released. I also used to make mods with others and I managed multiple collaborative projects as the main programmer. I have taken college classes on multiple languages, including Python, Java, and C++. I feel that I have learned most of my knowledge outside of school, where I have learned languages such as C# and Rust. I am looking for something to add to my portfolio.

My discord is Journeyman#5690

None

Hello!

I know its been a while since you posted this. But if your team is still accepting members I would love to join you!

I am a full time foley mixer working at Roundabout Entertainment. Its a post house for Film and television. Recently, I have been trying to transition into games and have more time on my hands to devote to personal projects. I am Wwise certified and have a little unity experience. I can be a great help with sound design, music, and audio related questions. However I have never worked on a video game before so I am definitely a beginner in that regard. I hope you guys could use someone like me and are still accepting people. I would love to work with y'all!

My discord name is TylerThePuma#3554

Peace!

@lauta Hey there!

I´m Dani and I would like to share some ideas with you if you are still interested.

I am a programmer so it could be nice to share ideas with you since I´m lacking on the creative side of game development and we can share knowledge to each other ?

Let me know what you think. Thanks!

None

BTW, if you guys are still figuring out projects to work on we, the team behind War to the Core, have a small project in design phase that we will be building soon. Our structure allows trainees, with limited experience, to work on our projects alongside industry professionals and we manage content management & acquisition and other logistics. If you want to learn more (OP or others), just PM me.

Check out War to the Core the world domination space MOBA-RTS hybrid.
Join us on Discord.
Into sci-fi novels? Then check out Spectral Legends.

Is everyone in this group? What type of projects? Any narrowing perimeters? I would hate to wittingly join the my little pony game developer group…

If you have a fun project in mind, with nontraditional and obscene characters, probably save time and message me.

Hello all,

I've just recently got into game development. I'm currently trying to master UE4, so if anyone wants to collaborate in the sense where we just talk through any issues we're having with our projects and share ideas I'm sure that could be beneficial for everyone involved. Please don't be afraid to reach out and thank you all ?

@lauta Hello I am a pure straight out beginner, it seems my head is too big for my talents because I do have a strong creative side. I would love to talk and learn many things from everyone in this thread if you wish to add me On discord my Username is PhantomHeart#9969. I hope we can grow together and if you need any help I'll try my best to help you all out, I also have a strong skill in art and creating concept designs if you so need it!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement