Looking for beginners in any discipline

Started by
55 comments, last by NachoSmalls 4 years ago

Hi! I'm just a poor musician :D

Once I've already tried to compose game music, so I have some kind of small experience )

Also I can translate into Russian and very few into Deutsch

P.S.: My music: https://soundcloud.com/game-music-stuff

Advertisement

Hi ac.tomato!

I have just had a look at your music and love it! I think you do a great job capturing the classic gaming vibe and your songs are unique but also very good to listen to!

If you don't mind me asking how did you compose them? (did you do it electronically or use a certain instrument or both?)

(Also I don't mean to hijack this thread, I just recently released a free game and am looking for both translators and music do you think you would be interested in having a look at my game and perhaps we could work together?)

----

@lauta - I am a beginner in programming (Java, VB .net, Python, etc.) and graphic design. Always looking for ideas for programs to write (either tools or games). ?�

Creator of the fast action combat game Planet Bounce.

Hello, I'm not really that experienced, but I am learning programming, and I have delved into a lot of Unreal Engines features. While I do know the very basics of a lot of different fields, it has helped me learn which field I belong to, mostly programming, as that is what I enjoy the most.

Hello,

I am a CS Undergrad and a hobbyist of gaming AI and data science. I am a beginner with no completed projects, However, I am Keen to network and collaborate with others. You could contact me via mostafatouny.github.io

I could help with some programming (general game-play, Shaders, etc.), if the project has strong direction and concept.

I’m just starting off as a voice actor and I could send you my demo reel if you’d be interested?

I can provide some art or writing and also production assistance, would love to have experience working with a team and getting creative

I have a lot of time on my hands as I'm recovering from a head injury. If kept grounded, then I might be of some use writting. Best paired with others as I'm more of an idea person. And if there's ever a character that stutters, a changing teenage boy, or demon/monster sounds, then I'm your guy.

I'm currently going for my bachelors in game design. I would love to have a head start in programming and or anything I can learn from anyone in my field. just throwing that out there if there is any knowledge you feel you could impart I would be grateful.

Well it seems that my Superpower has lead me to the right place yet again…

In public communities; either forums or MMOs, I seem to find the off group of people that are willing to come outright and admit to being either New, Noob, Willing to Learn, or inexperienced but skilled, etc.

I hope that that is what I have found here and would like to request an invite to the Discord discussion; Username: Kristopher#4450

I will bring:

• The attitude of a 43 yr old father of 4 wonderful heathens
  • 17 years professional IT experience ranging from advanced hardware implementation, large scale LAN/Backbone install/administration, Small/Medium Business DevOps, Project Management, and Enterprise Routing and Switching for one of the largest telecoms out there.
  • A love and passion for MMO/Community based gaming
  • Respect for opinions, ideas, triumphs and well crafted mistakes.

Thank you for the open invite to the conversation and I look forward to hearing from you.

None

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement