Need music for your game?

Started by
2 comments, last by AlphaStudio 1 year, 3 months ago

A solid, immersive soundtrack can really add depth to the gameplay experience. I started composing in the late 90s, and I always had an interest in music for games, especially RPG or adventure genre games where I anticipate my more classical style works well. I've written a variety of pieces but prefer the challenge of developing new music to suit gaming environments to peddling off my reject pile.

I would love to be able to make a pittance doing what I love, but at this point, I'm not concerned about being payed unless someone else is making money off of my material - in that case, yes, I would expect compensation. If you're a starving artist or programmer, I'd love a chance to help you out with a soundtrack.

I have a recent composition I will paste a link to and some others on SoundCloud, I have lots of other samples if you would like to get in touch by email.

Listen to March 2023 by Stephen Martin on #SoundCloud

https://soundcloud.com/user565316742/march_090709-mp3?ref=clipboard&p=a&c=1&si=e1a8d21e10b546558a03b89d74eb9355&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

Thank you and good luck!

Stephen Martin

Advertisement

Thank you very much, Michael. I'll take a look at your list.

Martin1978 said:
A solid, immersive soundtrack can really add depth to the gameplay experience. I started composing in the late 90s, and I always had an interest in music for games, especially RPG or adventure genre games where I anticipate my more classical style works well. I've written a variety of pieces but prefer the challenge of developing new music to suit gaming environments to peddling off my reject pile. I would love to be able to make a pittance doing what I love, but at this point, I'm not concerned about being payed unless someone else is making money off of my material - in that case, yes, I would expect compensation. If you're a starving artist or programmer, I'd love a chance to help you out with a soundtrack. I have a recent composition I will paste a link to and some others on SoundCloud, I have lots of other samples if you would like to get in touch by email. Listen to March 2023 by Stephen Martin on #SoundCloud

hi, we are interesting in your music, please send us your contact information to this email to be in touch: alphagamestudio1@gmail.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement