how to get more installs in my games

Started by
2 comments, last by Alconost 4 years, 3 months ago

i m a game developer from india i am started making games from 2017 and publishing many games on google play store but any games not installs more than 5. if i m starting google ads campaign for my games,so thats like a thousand are done.but after a while the situation becomes like that.so,what do i do so that i get more installs in my games

raviraj

Advertisement

There are lots of marketing threads in the Business forum, which is where this thread has been moved to. Ravira, take a look at the other threads here in this forum, I'm sure you'll find some ideas.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

To get more installs you need to attract more users. How?
1) ASO-optimization gives you organic growth
2) advertising
3) get featured in the App Store or Google Play

The 2nd one is expensive, the 3rd is hard to get. So I would suggest that you try working on ASO. Also, I noticed that smaller indie studios try to translate their app into less popular languages (Farsi, Turkish, Greek, etc.) and also try their luck on small local stores where they have less competition. You can read about the experience and results of one indie studio here.

Generally, the competetion is too fierce on the English-speaking markets as well as with some popular languages like Spanish, French and German, so going for less popular languages sometimes helps. It's a good idea if your app isn't “text-heavy”.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement