Help for my game

Started by
0 comments, last by Scaaar 7 months ago

Hello, I am a young game developer. I embarked on the perilous adventure of creating a first-person horror game inspired by several games:

Condemned “https://store.steampowered.com/app/4720/Condemned_Criminal_Origins/?l=french”

Silent Hill (do I need to introduce it to you?)

ill “https://store.steampowered.com/app/1757350/ILL/”

Pt (Should I also introduce you to this masterpiece?)

My adventure is perilous since I am all alone on this project, I am aiming for a fairly ambitious project for the “small skills” that I possess.

I have a friend who helps me with 3D modeling from time to time but that's it.

I'm learning by developing this game and following tutorials, but to no avail.

These tutorials are useful but not specific enough for what I'm looking for.

For now I'm focusing on creating the game demo, I plan to one day release it for free on Steam and provide a Patreon link or something to get some money to improve the project.

I'm writing the story alongside the development of the demo.

certainly the story must be written first, but being alone on this project everything is a little scattered but in a straight line.

I know what I'm doing.

This Topic will therefore be used to find interested people in their free time to help me, or give me vague tutorials for doing certain things in a charitable way. (animation, procedural, 3D modeling, sound effects and all that...)

The game is made on Unreal Engine and my goal is to create a photorealistic game.

I have knowledge of Unreal Engine even if my knowledge of Blueprint remains limited compared to what this development expects.

So, even mini tutorials focused on certain things like the AI ​​developed for example would not be refused.

Thank you to those who read me, and especially to those who responded and were willing to help me.

Sorry for my English, I'm French and Google Translate is my friend.

None

Advertisement

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement