I have created a free AI Bot which assists with Game Design! ??

Started by
0 comments, last by Delunado 1 year, 4 months ago

Hey there! I've created a Game Design Assistant using an A tool and it works pretty good! ?

You can ask for advice and get useful answers, ideas and tips. I'm already using it to dig into a game concept I have in mind, and in a couple minutes It has come up with two incredible ideas that hadn't occurred to me before ?

You can try it for free/no register here! ( Just in case, im not trying to sell anything, I earn nothing with people using it, I just wanted to share :} ) ?

LINK TO BOT

None

Advertisement

Thanks for sharing, very interesting.

Tried it for 5 chat lines. I felt like kind of talking to an outsmarting slave, pretending to be an assistant, but with a hidden desire of leadership. :D
The conversation made sense, however. Which is impressive.

I'd like to discuss the expected social impact of this technology. Curious about your thoughts as developer.

Just two days ago, somebody showed me this:

So we are already at the point where natural language can replace code.
Which means natural language can now be used by machines too, so they can communicate and share data without human made interfaces or protocols, or human supervision in general.
For example, your AI assistant could implement a prototype of his game ideas using the AI code tool above.

What's the role left for the human in this scenario? A play tester? Quality assurance, answering if the game is fun or not?
Still having some direction on artstyle, but not in a creative manner, more in a way of making choices between given options?
If so, notice the situation would have already reversed: We no longer provide labelled data to AI so it can learn the difference of a cat and a dog image.
Instead, we now do this labeling of samples the AI creates for us: This game is bad, change it! Yeah, that's better, keep that.

Likely this question applies to many areas, not just games. This might lead to a huge identity crisis of humanity, up to the point where we feel pointless and useless, beside feeling threatened.
What comes to a surprise to me, is that we can get to this point long before we develop true AGI at all.

How do you AI guys deal with such concerns? What is the path you see to make this a good thing, not a bad one?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement