WIP Tactical RPG looking for Unreal Engine Programmers

Started by
0 comments, last by FennekFox 1 year, 5 months ago

Hi gamedev.net community,

I'm picking up a project that i dropped a while ago and would like to know if anyone would want to help. The project is a tactical RPG in Unreal Engine 5(.1) and some of the features i have planned are procedurally generated units, a hexagonal, multilayered grid, and online co-op and versus multiplayer - something that imo has been missing from established IPs in the TRPG genre. Visually the game is inspired by the 2DHD art style of Octopath Traveller

Since this is a hobby project of mine, funding is limited to what i am capable of spending - most of this will probably flow into pixel art sprites. I do plan to apply for funding once a working prototype is established though. (Though regional funding restrictions may apply)

Right now the project is in preproduction and I'm working on setting up the basic systems at play, but i often notice that my experience from business media doesnt translate perfectly to games programming. Thus i would like to recruit a fellow UE5 programmer (C++ and Blueprint), preferably with some experience in games projects.

If you're interested and would like to know more about the project, shoot me a DM on discord @Fennel#7727

None

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement