Seeking partner - 2d/3d top down survival game

Started by
0 comments, last by aljav 1 year, 8 months ago

Hello,
I am a few months away from beginning a new game project. This would be my third (one title published to steam since 2019, second is nearly finished).
I typically work alone but if I could find a good fit in a partner, I'd like to consider the possibility - mainly as a way to lessen workload. I cannot afford to hire full-time help so some sort of revenue share agreement would have to be developed.
I am seeking a partner who can handle either the art or the code.
Ideal partner has at least one shipped title for PC or console. I don't need an elite programmer or "grate artiste". Basic competency in the discipline will be enough. Strong autonomy and ability to communicate clearly and make sound decisions are the major skills I am looking for. Either a successful solo-developer or somebody with some management experience would be the best fit.

A few hard skill checks:
* Must speak fluent English
* Must be competent in using version control
* Must have at least one shipped game on PC or console

The project is a top-down 2d/3d hybrid (think Project Zomboid) survival game set in Alaska. No major frills - just a streamlined survival game with a unique aesthetic. So far, I have prototyped most of the game's major mechanics in UE4. My preference is to use UE4, however if an interested programmer has great experience coding in Unity, I am happy to test things out in Unity.

If you are interested in collaborating, please feel free to DM me and we can chat and see if it might work out.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement