[ REVSHARE+Hobby project ] looking for programmer ( RPG Fantasy + dating sim game )

Started by
0 comments, last by Estra 2 years, 4 months ago

Hello my name is Esther

I'm looking for Unity Programmer/Developer to join our programming team.Who love to play farming games/ RPG fantasy game / crafting game / dating sim

( example : Atelier series / Genshin Impact / Dragon Age: Inquisition ect. )

We need someone who have ideas and creativity about game system

THE GAME : MemoryTrees

is a RPG Fantasy simulation game . It will be quite big. we plan for there to be shops where you can buy tools and also numerous items used for harvesting, planting, fishing, etc. The game will also feature events that will help increase your relationship with a number of bachelors/bachelorettes. We believe that this will take a long time to finish as we want to make a game that will make you happy and that you can enjoy.

More Detail : https://memorytrees.wordpress.com/

YT :

What I'm Looking for Programmer

+Knowledge of Unity3D +Github +Unity/C++

1) Likes to play farming games/ RPG fantasy game / crafting game / dating sim ( Atelier series / Genshin Impact / Dragon Age: Inquisition ect. )

2) Knowledge + Creativity + Idea + Ability for creating a game system

3) Got many ideas in Making quests for players ( like daily quest / quest board )

4) High responsibility + good time management Have experience in game project

5 ) Have experience in game project Can Program Animations, and Gameplay Mechanics.

( make Make a short video to promote and update. )

6 ) Can keep code clean and legible.( Because you have to work with other programs in our team )

7 ) Friendly Able to comment + Collaborate with others +Comfortable to work LGBTQ+ content

( Because You must work with other team members. )

Thank you so much for your interest and visit

To Apply
Send an email with resume to Estra.kingdom@gmail.com

Advertisement

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement