[Hobby/RevShare] TPP MOBA

Started by
0 comments, last by Sean.S 2 years, 5 months ago

Hello my name is Sean

I'm looking for extra hands and help with a project that I'm working on it. It's a spin of HotS(Heroes of the Storm) and some changes. As of right now, I'm doing Level design

Gameplay

Currently i am building 1 map. Each map consist of two Kingdoms. Team A and Team B. Each team will have their Castle(Spawn Location), Forts(Outer Defense), Towers(Protects Forts/Castle), Gates(Denys Entry), and Wells(Recovery Station). There will be Three lanes from the Castle. Each lane will have 2 Forts and Towers along the way to stop advancement. In between the lanes will vary. Forest and mines will be on the first map. In these locations will be special buildings and camps to capture and help your team. Each player will have their experience bar that will level up stats, abilities, and talent points. Each team will have a treasury that is accumulated together by killing NPC’s and Enemy Players. This gold will automatically upgrade your Kingdom too become stronger over time.

Gameplay will be third-person perspective 5v5 teams with the map having slopes instead of flat locations.

What I'm Looking for

Progamming

Knowledge of UE4 Blueprints(C++ is also a Plus)

Knowledge of Github

Can Program Multiplayer, Animations, and Gameplay Mechanics.

Can keep code clean and legible.

Level Design

Knowledge of UE4’s system.

Knowledge of Github

Lighting

Prop Placement

Location Layouts

Module Parts

Landscaping

If your interested you can email me at mailto:ssingleton2582@gmail.com​ or discord Sean S.#3970

Advertisement

I`m ready to do that. Sent PM

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement