Interested in creating a health game, looking for developer co-founders

Started by
2 comments, last by Tom Sloper 3 years, 5 months ago

Hi--I am a public health consultant looking to partner with a game developer to build a health promotion game similar to Sim City. I have a small team working with me on a related project, but am seeking someone who would be keen to work on the project part time until we get funding/traction. My key skills are digital health technology and business. Looking for a technical co-founder based in the UK. Please email me if you are interested.

Advertisement

sumalingum said:
public health consultant

wow… sounds dope...we're just pizza eaters and coke mongers ?; maybe we need a medic now, there's always a medic in every movie; 'bout time!

1. purely out of curiosity: what did u guys discover? why Sim City?
  2. u should show us what your team has done so far (screenshot or vid… or whatever…)

until then ?

@sumalingum , your post has been moved to Hobby Project Classifieds. Recruiting/team-building posts are permitted only in this forum (they are not permitted in any of the discussion forums, such as where you posted). Please read this forum's rules (https://www.gamedev.net/forums/topic/679363-rules-for-hobbyist-project-classifieds/), and good luck with your project.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement