3dStudioMAX

Started by
4 comments, last by thekid 24 years, 5 months ago
The old versions are pretty pricey, too.

If you're looking for something cheaper, check out trueSpace... from what I hear TS and 3DS do almost the same stuff, and TS is lots cheaper.

Mason McCuskey
Spin Studios
www.spin-studios.com

Founder, Cuttlefish Industries
The Cuttlefish Engine lets anyone develop great games for iPad, iPhone, Android, WP7, the web, and more!
Advertisement
And has a MUCH nicer beginning interface. For programmers who need to do stuff occasionally that resembles art, its a big suggestion on my list.

-Geoff

So What about Truspace which version should I get? Will it do the same things as 3DS I want to use it with D3D will it work?
At the Truespace homepage (www.caligari.com I think...) currently has a special offer until Jan 4 or something. Truespace 3 for $95.
Truespace 4 is the latest.
JeranonGame maker wannabe.
Hey does anyone know where I can get an old version or cheaper version of 3Dstudio. I want the program but the new versions are quite pricy
trueSpace is a good place to start with 3D; however, it lacks major features like NURBS and the renderer isn't as good. I use trueSpace and I like it so I do recomend it. I hear that trueSpace 1 is a FREE download now!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement